Wednesday, January 15, 2014

15. I Love ... Blogger


Maybe
I just love
any technical program
that I can actually
figure out.

It's got to do some
pretty amazing things
for me to Love it.
For the longest time
I thought BLOG was the
most ridiculous,
unattractive word
ever.
'Blogger' would have been just
a dirivitive of a
stupid word.

I've grown
accustomed to it.

Blogger
is
friendly.

Blogger
is 
smart.

It saves my words
without me having
to remember to do that.

It allows for creativity.

It actually invites creatitivy.

It is my on-line journal.
And we know
how I LOVE 
journals.
And I LOVE
writing.
And I LOVE
photographs.

I can marry them all together
in the sky.

And when the 
time is right.
I can press a button
and
SLURP.
It all comes back to me
in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment