Tuesday, December 30, 2014

112 I Love ... sound eyes closed

Outside sound.

As I sit here with my eyes closed,
I can hear the world.

You can hear so much better
with your eyes closed.

I am hearing what must be 
a pigeon.
Cooing. Cooing.
Non-stop.

I will make it a Turtle Dove.
That sounds so much more
pleasing 
than a 
pigeon.

It's cooing sometimes changes
in intensity
where I might think it is a 
tiny, miniature cow.
Mooing.
Not cooing.

Sometimes it sounds 
like it is in labour.

Coo softly
pigeon or cow.
Coo
like a
turtle dove.

I hear the wind.
It sounds like I am at
the sea.
It is tide-like;
rythmically
swishing through the tree tops.

I hear wings flapping.
Like a helicopter.
I have to open my eyes
to see 
what makes such a noise.

Crows.
No - ravens.
That sounds more
pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment