Thursday, January 2, 2014

2. I Love ... writing


I suppose that's why I have such a vast - oh yes,
 VAST
collection of journals.
That definitely will be another 'LOVE' entry.
The pure quantity of them justifies its own space.

I need to stick to the topic with this LOVE book;
with this little exercise designed to help me
keep it brief, within the space ... concise.
AS IF my thoughts are ever
that.

This is to be an exercise to write;
to arrive at the page
and Begin.

I Love to write.
For me it is a quiet time with Me.
 Me and my thoughts.
Pen to paper.
Minimize distraction. 
Harness the chatter in the skull.
I find it
peaceful,
meditative,
healing,
inspiring,
therapeutic,
productive.

 Sorting out all those words
and thoughts
and events
that I carry in my poor old tired head
brings me pleasure.

I love to write.
I always have.



No comments:

Post a Comment